samegame is a simple linux puzzle game made with C opengl glfw.samegame-1.05.tar.gz (31k)
* vectors gfx, scales on any screens
* 65536 boards
* looks like it's made in the 80s
* also playable with keyboard
* each board highscore is kept
* gfx as flat as the screen
goal is removing groups having the same colors.
+1000 score if clearing the board.
right value: board number
middle value: score
left value: selection score / board highscore, with a + if it was cleared
samegame [--board int][--help][--width int][--height int][--version]
--board board number
--width window width.
--height window height.
F1, H: help
PAGE_UP PAGE_DOWN: change board
W, A, S, D: move cursor
LMB, RSHIFT, SPACEBAR: click
F11, F: fullscreen
PRINTSCREEN, P: dump board in terminal
ESC, Q: exit
it does compile with debian jessie 32bits using:
gcc -Wall -Wextra -std=c99 -lm -lX11 -lglfw -lGL -o samegame_fglw samegame_fglw.c
if it doesn't please report
* random boards with R
* window size & position kept
* more boards, now 65535
* if board cleared kept along with highscores
* highscores kept